1233n to 1234 upgrade

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Great i just ordered one.

The only thing that would be a bit nicer, if this would fit to the new a1200.Net cases with the cf slot on the left side above the pcmcia.

But if you have LAN oder RR-USB or SDBOX you don't need to switch the cf card from outside.

It will make me happy to use Pio+4

• The only thing that would be a bit nicer, if this would fit to the new a1200.Net cases with the cf slot on the left side above the pcmcia.

You're implying that you want to hot-plug the card. That's not possible on the internal IDE, and especially not when the card is formatted with an Amiga file system. The Amiga OS does not know "unmount" for normal harddrives.

• The IDE interface arrived on friday.

Well done produkt.

The mode PIO4+ works great now with ACA1233n55, full IDE speed and no write errors 👏👍

Testet all my cf cards, and all work fine.

Made some longtime depacking (lha) test. No errors no problems.

And this thing ist so tini. It fits perfekt into my A1200 with indivision and co.

Thanks for this great job

• Thanks for the feedback! Next step: Let others know what this does for you. We do not advertise, but let our products advertise for themselves. This means: We rely on our customers to let others know what they think.

• What speed are you getting with this adapter combined with the ACA1233n55?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.