BigRam 2630 and PeterK's icon.library

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • To start I know this has nothing to do with a malfunctioning Bigram, I'm sure the board is working perfectly. I was just wondering if anyone knows how to make PeterK's icon.library work with the the Bigram installed. after I loadmodule icon.library the machine reboots but the icons which should now be working still appear as dots. When I remove the Bigram and perform the same loadmodule command the machine reboots and the icons work.

Is there an added argument that I need to add, is it because of the Z3 ram? Does anyone know how to work around this?

Thanks again for any help.

• We've had a "hotfix" for the flash tool that was published last month in the German part of this forum:

BigRAM 2630 Problem

This one fixes the memory flags for the 112MB of memory. Please re-flash with this tool and see if it fixes loadmodule stuff.

• Thanks, I grabbed that file. Is there a flash tool that I need to download or do I just run the "BigRam" file itself? If you could let me know what to do exactly I would be so appreciative.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.