P96 RTG software download link not retrieveing any file

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello!

I was trying to download the P96 v3.0 but it seems that I don't receive any files.

It was bought back in June, I had "9 downloads remaining", now it shows "7 downloads remaining" but I can't see any file.

My browser is Firefox and I was surfing the web site in English language, is there something wrong with my link or did I miss something?

Thanks!

Regards

• Just in case someone is finding this thread: The customer solved it by choosing "save file as.." - most likely because an ad blocker or virus killer kept it from downloading. I have set the number of downloads higher again, which can always be done within the 12-month free update period.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.