Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • It has never been in stock - we could not find a vendor of 110V PSUs that really fulfills the requirements of DoE Level VI. I don't want to sell anything that's illegal in the main country that the 110V is made for.

• It has never been in stock - we could not find a vendor of 110V PSUs that really fulfills the requirements of DoE Level VI. I don't want to sell anything that's illegal in the main country that the 110V is made for.

Oh... and I thought it was going to be available pretty soon :(

So... was this a showstopper or the search for the right vendor continues?

Regards,

Efrén

• So... was this a showstopper or the search for the right vendor continues?

Currently it's only lack of time that keeps me from placing the order with the vendor. I Have the unit back from the lab, but didn't get around to reading the report. I have quite a huge back log of work, which is why I have spent half a day today for a job interview - need more workforce.

• Now it shows as in stock but when I add it to cart there is message:

You have already reached the limit of 0 for "CA-PSU 110V".

Is it available?

• Sorry, didn't have enough time to follow up on this with the manufacturer. With Chinese new year very soon now, it'll be a bit longer until I have a delivery date.

• Any update on new power supplies for US customers? I’ve read where you state that none of these new power supplies meet the Commodore specification, but there is no other alternative at this point. Thanks!

• Right now, even the 230V version is sold out, and I Need to do a few changes to the design in order to avoid unavailable chips (you probably heard about "chip shortage" in the media). That's been about my job description for the past weeks - feels really unproductive.

• Right now, even the 230V version is sold out, and I Need to do a few changes to the design in order to avoid unavailable chips (you probably heard about "chip shortage" in the media). That's been about my job description for the past weeks - feels really unproductive.

Chip shortage is a big problem. Hope that we can buy the CA-PSU.

A1200 GHOST Rev2B RECAP TSB 2020 / CA-PSU / Indivision AGA MK3 / Blizzard 1230 IV

A1200 CD32 Rev1D.4 RECAP TSB 2019 / CA-PSU / Indivision AGA MK3 / ACA1234-50
    A1200 BLACK Rev2B RECAP TSB 2018 / CA-PSU / Indivision AGA MK3 /
    Blizzard 1230 IV

A1200 TRANSLUCENT Rev1D.4 RECAP TSB 2018 /
    CA-PSU / Indivision AGA MK2CR / ACA1233-55 LE
    A500 BLACK Rev6A / CA-PSU / ACE2 / Indivision ECS V1-V2 / ACA500Plus V1-V2 / ACA1221 Rev1.3 / ACA1233n-55

C64R MK1-MK2 TRANSPARENT 2015 DM / iComp 12V 2.0A / TC64 V1

• Jens, the 110v power supply is probably the most important product you can provide to the US community. As you have shown, there is no proper PS replacement that meets Commodore’s specifications. The majority of us are using improper power supplies while we continue to add accelerators to our Amigas. This is like having an improper foundation for a building. Please help us. Thanks!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.