I have a standard Amiga 500 Rev5, with no extra memory with ACA500Plus and Indivision ECS V2 installed, Running ClassiCWb 3.1, Indivision ECS V2 driver 2.3.
SysInfo gives the rather unimpressive 512 kB chip mem and maximum resolution 640x512, STD Denise and STD Agnus.
If I upgrade to a 8372A + 512kB extra trap door memory and do needed modifications to get 1MB chipmem will the system be:
- upgraded to full ECS? ECS Agnus and ECS Denise?
- Will I get more resolutions available for workbench? i.e. 800x600?
If I also upgrade with a ACA1221lc will I get:
- possibility to increase chipmem to maybe 2MB and run AGA games?
- Increase workbench resolution even more?
The reason I ask is because I would like to:
- Increase the resolution, at least to 800x600
- Play AGA games
- Speed up the Amiga 500 processor.
And I would like to build on the ACA500plus, but if cannot get what I want I will have to stand in queue for a Vampire 500 V2+ instead.