psdstackloader stack problem with MUI5

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • After installing MUI5 there has been a problem with the module version of psdstackloader. I use blizkick to kick rommodules (including some from poseidon to have working usb mouse on early boot menu and hopefully be able to boot from usb though I have not tried yet) on my CyberStormPPC. Every time OS3.9 boots, I get an error about stack of popo not being enough.

• I've asked Chris Hodges if he has an idea. You probably don't want to hear the most pragmatic answer "revert to the MUI version that it worked with" :-)

Chris normally takes a few days to answer, so please give him that time.

• Chris answered - in German, so the translation may not be 100% accurate. However, the harsh tone of his wording is indeed in the German version as well:

Please report back if this helps.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.