Indivision ECS black horizontal lines

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Yeah, I noticed that after 7 hours running the PSU was way cooler than my previous one in just one hour. Here is a picture of my Indivision. Does it has enough quality to see if the patch is applied?

• It's partly applied: The 10R resistor is in place of the ferrite, but there is no added cap on the PLL side of the supply line. Look slike this one was modded at the reseller's site - the resistor does help a lot already, but if ripple is too high or regulation too poor, you need to add another 10µF ceramic cap. Since you already reported that the CA-PSU solves your problem, I vote for "never change a running system". There is no defect, so there's no repair due.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.