Posts by Zhuk86

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Hi Jens,

I did a memory test for 3 hours on the A500 and then ran a bunch of WHDLoad games for another 3 hours... never skipped a beat.

I think the accelerator is fine, it must be my A1200 or my PSU.

Thanks for you help,

Owen

Hi Jens. I could take it to my local Amiga User Group meeting for a test.

Another idea I had was plugging it into my A500 via an ACA500plus? I do have another Amiga PSU I could try.

Hi Jens,

Thank you for getting back to me over the Christmas break.

I have measured the voltages from the floppy power connector with my multimeter and I am getting stable readings:

4.99V on 5V

12.28V on 12V

Hi There,

I have an intermittent issue on my ACA1233n that appears after some use of my A1200. Sometimes I will be playing a game, or using workbench and the computer will freeze. Then I get the following error when I restart (see picture).

Specs are:

A1200 1D4

ACA1233n-26
    MapROM 3.1.4
    CF IDE Card adapter
    Amiga OS 3.1.4 (installed using HSTWB Installer)

Commodore PSU (STP 110 by Speedytech)

This issue is hard to replicate or repeat. Sometimes I can get hours of use out of it before this occurs, so I think the Accelerator is working fine. Do you think it could be related to my PSU?