Posts by Jonpt

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Hmmm i can try to get the shortest cable for the cf card, any you have in mind that u can recommend i appreciate it

Mine is this size: Cable photo

I can try at job at maintenance staff measuring voltage. They are experts at tv equipment, i can try it

So u bet on voltage, psu issues, then timing fixes to do right?

I have also a amiga 500, with aca 500 plus, if i can do any test with the aca1233n connect to with let me know...

I dont believe it is the card, something is causing a issue with it

Its not only whdload, i can boot the computer and crash while i open system briefcase for example. Its random crash, computer just freeze. I cant tell u when it crashes, in the example video, i was at sensible soccer, went out, and crash it when i go back to contents at aglaunch

Are u talking about the cable from mainboard to cf adapter where is the card with the HDD files? So how do i connect the CF Card to use as HDD?

If not, please attach a picture to explain me

Thanks

Antonio

Not really, the card had always random freezes, i never know when it happens, it can be ok for an hour or just for some minutes, depends of what im doing but i think it increased with the rapidboard installed. Poseidn. I just always thought was the timing fixes to do, and will do it someday... when i change it back to the 020 with the aca tool it works fine with whdload with no crashes so i didnt put much effort in solving it so its just a matter for me to try to fix this random crashes with the 030. That is why im questioning where can i find a scheme to do the timing fixes. Or you put aside that this is not a timing fixes issue?

For example i can have the mp3 playing from the CF card and have no crashes... for hours

I can see in your picture that you're using a long cable to the CF card adapter, but without a buffered adapter - bad idea” u mean the cable that goes from mk2cr with the dvi exit? Its the only long cable i remember there. Im not an expert on this.

Thanks for the support,

Antonio

Found the warranty id, Just took it off... was beneath the RTC connected:

Warranty ID: aT026

i already test with 3 psu (with the original PSU of Amiga 500 and Amiga 1200 and this one that i though it was more powerful, it was the model from amigakit ). Will change it back to the A1200 original but has It has the same result of Random crashes, that was the reason i bought this one, to try to see if it was a matter of power.

Maybe now video works

Video of random crash

Thanks

Antoniok

Greetings

I own a 2016 ACA 1233n 40mhz Board that possible i need to apply the timing fix at the amiga 1200 1d board.

It has random crashes (will show a video where it crashes around 2:15). Some whdload games i cant run with the aca 030 it crashes nearly at start ( rocket ranger for example ). If i disable 030cpu with the aca tools, it runs fine without crashing with only the 8mb but no pcmia

I will attach a video and photos of psu and the set. i dont know where i see the warranty id of the board on it, but i believe i bought it at from july to September of 2017, so warranty is run ouT. I tried 3 psu, all the same results.

PSU photo

Amiga set

Crash video example

Any help will be appreciate including technical scheme of how to do the timing fix on the board

Many thanks

Antonio