Posts by Paul Armstrong

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

TrueIDE

Are there any future plans to produce these boards, I am wanting to buy 2 of them, but can't find a supplier anywhere who has them in stock

Regards

Paul Armstrong

Hi, I returned my ACA1233n card back for repairs and replacement of the edge connector on 15.08.19 as per jens instructions, I received an email back from him regarding the board being out of warranty

I have had two emails from jens, one of which cc'd amigakit in on the conversation

I explained what the damage was, and that it was purely self inflicted by me, and as the card was no longer under warranty, I informed you to let me know how much the repairs would be so i could get the funds to you via paypal or other means.

Since then I have heard nothing, I have emailed jens but no replies or response, and amigakit haven't had any replies yet either.

Could someone please let me know the repair status of my card,

Regards

Paul Armstrong