Posts by gwiorek

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Found a few on Amazon - bit pricey at $8 for the cheaper PZ1 screwdriver, for perhaps a one time use. Still I want the RTC powered :-) Did see a set for the drill so may want invest in that.

Thanks - Will look on amazon for a set. As don't remember seeing then at the Hardware store in Chicago. Then again as wasn't looking for them ....

Any one else have problems opening the case to install a battery for the RTC? :/

Screw will not budge and was half stripped to start. So think it was powered screwed in. It is also a specialized screw and not simple common US type.

As have been into computers so 80's so I have many size special tools none of which fit. Nor could I loosen it via wrench on a screwdriver that at least fit. Now have tried to chisel it out and still has not budged. I am currently slowly cutting case away from head. Once open I will use pliers to get the screw out and replace with oversize head screw.