Posts by Lincon

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Hello everyone,,

I believe Jens mentioned this... somewhere... previously. Probably buried in one of these threads. Anyhow, I'm trying to find that small piece of software that sets the workbench overscan color to black, so the right edge of the screen with the Indivision doesn't visibly show the crawling scan lines.

Hello everyone,,

I want to get back in Amiga mostly for game playing. I have tried emulator but it is just meh so I'm looking for a real one. There's a few models around from 500 to 4000. Which one should I look for that is mostly gaming?

I still have a 2MB side car RAM expansion for 500 if I stick with 500 but 600 and 1200 looks nicer for later games. I still have a Commodore monitor that works with RGB-A and RGB-I in, it is currently used with my Commodore 128. Also is there a FS forum on Reddit for Commodore or Amiga stuff? Would rather not get one from eBay, too many "untested" system that often means seller tested it and found it doesn't work and not worth fixing.

BTW in USA