Posts by robbhar

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

OK I went the easy route (not really) and got a new A500 6a mobo. This time I didn't put in the Vampire and just tried it first without and then with the ACE2. Same thing happened and now the mobo won't boot with the original Agnes (sigh...). So I now (finally listening to you...) got my reading glasses and will try cleaning out the socket with IPA and a toothbrush, gently I presume :-)

Rob

It looks fine, so I guess I need to pick up an extra mobo and see if that helps. I don't have the eyes anymore to get in close and check the pins... :-(

Rob

I have just gotten the ACE2 AGnes RAM expansion.

Computer: Amiga 500 r6A with 512K on board and card with additional 512K, Vampire v500 2+, Gotek, Denise USB keyboard.

After installation I get the normal lights and first boot screen from the Vampire. After that no signal from either the Amiga RGB or the HDMI on the Vampire.

I removed the and replaced both the Gary and the old AGnes, same booting now.

Question is where is the fault:

• The ACE2? but now the old setup doesn't work
    • The motherboard? everything else appears to work
    • The Vampire? are there reports that the ACE2 doesn't work with it? All the lights an the Vampire are on.

Any help or suggestions?

Rob