Posts by bjoern1200

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Moin Jens. Just wanted to thank you, Peter and all you nice guys at icomp! Although many many Amiganoids are crazy interested in the ACA1240/60 and further of your products, health is the more important source we have to care about. So my best wishes to Peter for getting completely well. Take you all the time it'ld be necessary.

Jens, my personal thanks to you for repairing my indivision mk3. Keyboard is working again and the indi is doing a really amazing job. Love that graphics.

Danke Euch!

Björn

Hi Jens. Thx for your help. I can't remember that I rotated or misplaced the sockets anytime as I usually am very carefully. But anyway I can't exclude that possibilty for sure, as the keyboard was working long time. What I remember: For a few weeks (with and without using the mk3) I had strange blue horizontal glitches on my crt via rgb and tv via tgb2scart while the digital output via mk3 beside was without error. So I assume having troubles in my VideoDAC cirquit. But as that failure came it went by itself and I don't have any glue what it was. Dont know if that had any relation to the problem. My A1200 1b is recapped.

Hello together, have the same problem at least with the keyboard connected to my MK3. The picture is fine though.

But keyboard stops working as soon as I connect the CIA-socket with the MK3. So that means, NOT THE SOCKET PUT ON THE CIA is my problem BUT the cable connection from socket to the indivision. As soon as I remove the cable the keyboard works again. So it seems to me, it is no question of a bad foot of the CIA chip.

Of course I did not any hot-plug :-) Tested this with completely off switched A1200 and complete personal ESD components.

Hi together,

here the same problems:

1) The software says: "Cant find the IndivisionAGAmk3 hardware. Continue?"

2) After a cold start the workbench seems to be stable, but after a few minutes the screen turns off and on and off an on when anything bigger change on the wb-screen comes (for e.g. opening a bigger window, changing screenmodes, etc.) During it turns on again, the indivision infoscreen appears.

3) Trying to flash with the created rescue-disk does not work. I start with the rescue-disk and it says:

"IndivisionAGAmk3 Flashtool 1.0

flash sig: 1ffe0000 - ver: 191.0

*** Invalid flash signature

Press CTRL-C or mouse button to continue."

4) It seems the mk3 platine gets very hot. Could be normal as well. Just for info.

The fast-config by keyboard works so far.

My config:

- A1200 Rev 1b

- Orig C= A600 PSU

- Vampire 1200 V2 (tested without -> caused yellow and red guru-meditations during trying to boot)

- CF on A1200 IDE-port

- not recapped yet, but no further issues beside that.

Thank you for the link :-) Will now try to adjust with that software. But basical I had a similar experience. Workbench itself with SuperHires Interlaced started fine. But when starting a demo by WHD-Load, the Indivision switched off and on repeating the screen. Will do some adjustment tests first now and compare with its behaviour during playing games.

Hello Jens,

thank you for the fast shipment. Installation of the mk3 was quite fast and easy:):thumbup:

But now I need to use the downloadable software. I tried the mentioned download-link

>> http://wiki.icomp.de/w/index.p…=IndivisionAGAmk3-1.0.lha <<,

but it leads me to an upload-page, where i shall entry name and password. Neither my shop- nor my forum-account-name is known therefor, mentioned with an error-message.

Could you check the download-link?

Thanks and best regards, Björn