Posts by miket

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

I'm also suspicious of the A1200, it has taken some effort to restore to working order. I'm trying to be hopeful that we don't have more work to do.

- I tried your suggestion to move it out a bit. No change.

- Both PSU's I have are identical A500 ones and are pretty old, I tried them both with no luck.

- I've removed everything from the board (SD reader, Gotek Drive, CF Card).

I have had Meanwell RT-50B sitting on a shelf waiting to be used for a while now. I will get that into working order and give it a go.

If that fails I'll do some tracing on the expansion connectors and look for anything out of the ordinary.

Thanks for the quick response. I'll keep you posted with any progress.

Received my new ACA1221lc today, but I'm only getting a yellow screen at boot.

I've done the typical things, like the cleaning (with a pencil eraser) the contacts and re-seating it several times with no luck.

I have also removed things like the sd-card ide, as well as confirmed that it boots fine without the accelerator.

The machine is an Amiga 1200, rev 1D4

I have several other Amiga's (500/600) but I don't have another 1200 to test the card on. However, I'm lucky enough to have a retro computer repair shop near where I live and I will reach out to them for assistance.

In the meantime any suggestions would be helpful.

I did my best looking around for more details. Would love to see new ACA12xx's. Haven't seen any other updates since that news post. Just checking in for an update (maybe I missed something).

Also, not the same as MichaelT, that's pretty funny