Posts by mura27ok

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

HI, i recently purchased a overclocking upgrade for my aca 1234, i just realized the serial number i entered is 6t88m, but the correct serial number is 6T88M, I PURCHase the upgrade saturday order #137136 , i guess the code will be sent to my email;? thanks

Ok, so I received the two new Buddha adapters today, one wit serial 8tcjg works perfect and it boots to install, second card with serial 6tcjc it does not boot to install, and if I boot from 3.2 install card does not show using hdtoolbox buddhascsi

o, i got the VAT at checkout fixed, for some reason my billing address was automatically changed to Germany at checkout, i ordered another card, please make sure its a 100% tested before shipping, forget about my power supply its fine, i tried d5 different power supplies that i been using with my other amigas, and aca accelerator, with no issues, thank you

I GOT YOU, ALL SETINGS A FACTORY DEFAULT, i also tried a power supply that i use with my amiga 1200 with a blizzard ppc and blizzard video with no problems, and i got the same rersults, question, i tried to buy another card yesterday and i stop, becasue i realize you charging me VAX, why?

I GOT YOU, ALL SETINGS A FACTORY DEFAULT, i also tried a power supply that i use with my amiga 1200 with a blizzard ppc and blizzard video with no problems, and i got the same rersults, question, i tried to buy another card yesterday and i stop, becasue i realize you charging me VAX, why?

also, the list of available roms after i flash all new files its only INTERNAL.....was this card dchecked to all functions before shipping?? im asking because that will save me alot of time

Errmm.. that sound like way too much power and a questionable ripple performance on the main 5V rail. Note that the Amiga requires a *very* stable 5V rail that doesn't drop too much on load. This technical data alone already tells me that you're using some off-the-shelve PSU that will not be suitable for an Amiga because it lacks cable drop compensation. Please read our PSU FAQ for more details.

Note that the menu system will always attempt to use the highest-possible speed during unpacking of the install disks. If you have selected max. overclocking to be 42MHz, it will choose that speed during unpacking - this may be the reason for the crash. Please go to your global settings and reduce the max. speed to 14MHz - that's the speed that the ACA500plus is guaranteed to run at. If in doubt, just reset all settings to factory default - that's also an option in the global settings.

That's expected after a fresh start: The RAM area used for MapROM is of course un-initialized after switching on.

As for the installer, it appears like your flash has been completely wiped (not just the menu). Please check the firmware updates page of our Wiki and perform both the "installer update" and the OS files update.

And please do check your PSU - this time you got lucky and the flash only lost it's contents, but such a glitch might lead to actual damage next time.

power supply has 5.05 V 20Amps, 12.05 8Amps, i flash all the files from the support page before contacting you, all i get when i select f7-f1-enter its a white screen, computer has 3.1 roms installed, i tried with a 1.3 =same results(1.3 give me errors when i tried to flash the firmware, i think something related with the echo...)

If the de-brick mode works (holding down the Dismo button until you see the "0_" blinking) - you could try flashing the unit with the update disk. If you have a flaky power supply, a glitch might have caused a bit in the flash to flip.

cool, so now the board boots to a menu, when i press f7, and then f1 and then hit enter it should start the os 3.1 install, but all i get is a split second cf card led operation and then a white screen, if i press tap, it shows that system information shows :"maprom area empty or checksum error

thanks for your help, now when im on the menu and i select F7 and then F1 followed by enter, i get some flashing action light on the boot cf card but only a white screen, it wont let me install os 3.1

I'm not saying this is what's wrong with yours but in case it helps my ACA500+ did exactly the same thing when I first had it, and it was just dirt, grot and flux residue on my A500's edge connector, which was causing the problem.

I cleaned both sides of the edge connector with some IPA, and did a few connect-disconnect cycles with the power switched off, and then it just started working. It's been fine ever since, even when I've had to dismantle and reassemble it, it has never failed to boot.

thanks!, i did cleaned the edge connector carefully and i also used contact cleaner, but same results, just split second led activity and black screen, replaced all socketed chips on my amiga, but not difference..