Posts by MichaelT

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

I did some further testing and discovered that the 8580R5 (3391) was not discoverable by the board.

(the board did blink green)

I found another 8580R5 (2889) and now it works with the mssiah, if you use DE00 for second SID.

For it to work you need to choose DE00 in stereo SID options and audio option should be SID 1 left and SID 2 right. This needs to be written to the board before starting mssiah.

I still wonder why MK2 do not recognize the 8580R5 (3391) – I does work. I also tried with SWINDSID Nano, but MK2 will not recognize it either.

Hi,

I cannot make the second SID chip to play using the 3mm output. The board can see the both SID chips, but i do not get any sound.

I have changed the 2 SID around in the sockets to check, if they work and both can produce sound.

I have set audio output to SID 1 Left, SID 2 Right and stereo SID options to Stereo D420

I have also tried to switch from ono SID 1 to ono SID 2, but still no sound from SID2.

What could cause this behavior?

Could it be CIA 6526 or 8521 chips?

/Michael