Posts by Spunkworks

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Yeah, i figured the slow ram is actually the card, that's whats puzzles me.

It's weird because my system hasn't changed at all, just an accelerator swap. The old card was a 40mhz 68030 with MMU, the card had memory restriction of 32mb, hence the reason i bought your ACA witch is much faster than my old card, so that's good.

I will run on the a1200 PSU for a few days to see if it's stable, i'll keep you posted. I don't feel like sending card back and forth, shipping isn't very cheap.

Ok so we know its not a heat issue due to an overclocked cpu.

I am unable to test ram

Testing chip 2mb passed!

Testing Slow 1mb passed!

Testing Fast 126mb system hangs.

This is with Systest 1.2 but other tools like Memtest 020 fails as well, i guess the board has to be returned to AmigaStore :(

Any idea why AIBB can't determine the CPU type? Never had this with my old 68030

I tried 2 original Commodore PSU's. a a500 and a late a1200 psu.

I noticed something new just now.

When i start AIBB v6.5 i get a popup with this text:

Unable to firmly determine the difference between a 68030 or 68EC030 on this system.

Two buttons to select what CPU i have.

This is weird, i never had this issue before with my 68030 50.