I've retrofitted 3 Meanwell RT-50B power supplies in 3 heavyweight A500 power bricks, that I am using with :
1. Amiga 600 with Furia 020 accelerator, Indivision ECS, and IDE CF adapter
2. Amiga 500 with ACE-2, ACA500+, ACA1221ec @ 42MHz (with heatsink), X-Surf 500, Indivision ECS.
3. Amiga 500+ with TerribleFire TF530 @ 40 MHz
4. Amiga 1200 with ACA1233n accelerated to highest warrantied speed.
5. Amiga 500 with ACA500+ @ 21MHz and sometimes 28MHz.
In all cases, those power supplies have performed absolutely brilliantly so far without an issue. The only issue I've ever had was a system hang once on the Amiga500+ with TF530, but that could have been due to something else completely unrelated to power.