Posts by caldor

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

ACATool doesn't currently support the ACA1221, only ACA1221ec and ACA1221lc.

Ahh, okay. I guess ACATool is mainly a convenience upgrade anyway, since the old toolset does seem to have the same options, just spread over different commands. I was just unsure from reading its description whether or not it was supposed to work for ACA1221, so I figured it best to report it here.

Hi,

I have the ACA1221, upgraded to the highest possible. I downloaded the new Acatool, and I am pretty sure its supposed to support the ACA1221 and not just the two newer ones called ec and lc?

I tried to use the Acatool on my Amiga with the ACA1221 installed, but it says it does not see any valid expansion card installed. So I used the old Acatools instead like Acatune to Maprom and such.