Posts by synchromesh

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Errmm.. no. I don't even know if it's a loophole, and it's surely not worth it paying the import fees, which always go on top (had a returned parcel from the UK just yesterday because the buyer didn't want to pay the import duties).

There's a pending order with AmigaKit. Maybe we can combine that - please send me an eMail and I'll try to arrange something.

Yep your right .. Customs slipped my mind especially if they are expecting a different weight. That would be a problem.

Ok Jens i will send you an email .. Thanks. if you can help then that would be great.

Like I wrote in the news item a few months ago: Try to organize a group buy.

Unfortunately im kind of on my own with this one but here is an idea ...
    i will order 4 Breadbin Greys's and pay for 4. You send 1 and refund me the difference on delivery :)

assuming you accept Paypal then its a simple transfer of the difference.

Crafty loophole maybe but why should Parcel Force \DHL care because they have less to carry for the same fee.

Just an idea even if it is a bit devious :)

UK shipments are possible, but your government requires the parcel to contain a minimum amount, otherwise we must do the VAT stuff on our end, which turned out to be impossible due to "too much red tape" and basically incompetent web developers on your government's payroll.

Long story short: If you order for more than 135 pounds (currently 158.52 EUR), you'll have DHL and Parcel One as shipping options.

Ye that works .. Trouble is that's all i want unless i consider getting a few or making the difference up.

i know its not your fault but what a pain in the Butt :(