Posts by Yoji

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Thanks.. you were right...

I did check the reports and Kaspersky did not report that it had blocked anything from your site

but when I turned off Kaspersky completely and retested... both links worked and downloaded fine (lha and zip)

which I thought strange... as not sure why it worked before when I copied link (zip version) and used in separate window

Anyway.. kaspersky is normally very good... but obviously dropped the ball in this case :(

Thanks for resetting my numbers.. though as you say.. unlikely to need even the 7 I had left within the year (esp now I know what to watch for in future)
    Thanks again for your help and very quick response :)

Just me, or the download process for P96 orders broken?

I ordered the P96 drivers in June.. and got the "you have 10 downloads remaining"

With 2 links (which look identical?)

I clicked one.. and nothing downloaded (but the count of downloads remaining went down to 9)

I clicked the other.. and the download worked.. (so both links now showed 9 download remaining)

With the new V3.1 release.. I was back to download the update

Again .. clicked on one link.. nothing happened..

Clicked on other link.. nothing happened... (but again .. both links decremented my download counts)

Tried both again... nothing.. again .. counts decreased..
    So I copied the link... and pasted into a new browser window and it downloaded...

SO now my counts on both links are down at 7
    I was on my PC... Win 10, fully patched... Kaspersky Internet security (showing no issues with sites/downloads) and using latest version of MS Chromium Edge browser.

I attach a screen show of what I see on my order section (having 2 links odd?)
    Any chance it can be fixed before I need it again?
    Thanks in advance.. (and sorry for post here... but it may be specific to P96.. I cant check other download products)