Posts by Daniele Arge

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
    Code
    1. The person who made the delivery has already offered for the refund, can I get an indication of the repair cost? as soon as I open the machine I will send you the warranty
    2. thank you
    Code
    1. The card was rotated downwards (6 o'clock) the edid functions have also disappeared, where can I find the guarantee id? if needed I leave you the order id: 95690 of 06/04/21
    2. thank you

Hello, I apologize for the first post, I have an amiga 1200 with Aca1221lc and Agamk3, everything worked fine then I did a recap to the machine and from that moment I could no longer change video resolutions, I opened the machine and saw that the card that goes to Cia was inserted rotated 90 °, I fixed it but I still can't save frequencies or video resolutions, can I do something? or do I have to send it back for repair?
    Greetings