Posts by Kamshaft

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

I received my card and before getting it into the 2000, I read all the instructions. I didn't leave jumpers on where they were not supposed to be, etc...

I don't need the DOM since, I'm not using it to boot the machine.

I had to google the name of the device. buddhascsi.device ...had a hardtime finding it.

The issue. The card sees all the the drives I attach to it. It will even read the config off the drives. CF, IDE machanical. Didn't try a CD-ROM drive yet.

I proceed to partition the drive, save the configuration and reboot.

No drives are waiting to be formatted. I'm I missing a step that is unique to this card?

Is the firmware the latest greatest when it's shipped?

I am using a Amiga 2000 with a PiStorm. Amiga OS 3.2.1

I've changed the IDE cable different IDE drive, same behavior.

Help please.

Yes, we're working on adding UPS as a shipping option - actually two UPS shipping options, as they also offer next-day for North America (which is hard to believe, but we'll of course give this a try). It'll have to be a 2-step introduction of UPS, though, as we need to do EU shipments with them first, and then we can add the non-EU countries where customs information is transferred electronically ahead of time. I'm confident that we can start later this month.

Thanks! I'll check back this thread for updates

That's what DHL Economy means (DHL and Deutsche Post are the same company). They ship it over by the cheapest means, then hand it to the local post. And this "handing from one company to another" is what causes all kinds of issues. Whenever there is a problem, one will point at the other and not feel responsible.

That sucks. I wanted to pre-order a Greadbin Grey case.