Posts by Firstaid2008

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

I have tried to insert a DOM into port 2 and apply the jumper of the second non working Buddha.

Then boot the machine from the Buddha with working cf cards.

And no DOM drive shows up in workbench OS.3.2.1

I run HDToolbox with Buddhascsi.device and it shows my 2 cf cards only

If i run Showconfig it sees both cards.

It shows:

Board Type Vendor Product Address Size

1 Z3 5080 ($13D8) 4 ($0004) $40000000 64MB

2 Z2 Individual Compute Buddha Flash IDE Controll $00E90000 64KB

3 Z2 Individual Compute X-Surf 100 Rev.3 Z-II/Z_I $00EA0000 64KB

4 Z2 Individual Compute Buddha Flash IDE Controll $00EB0000 64KB

5 Z2 Amiga Kit ZorRam A2000 ZII Memor $00200000 8MB

under devices it shows buddhascsi.device address= $4000E5DC Version= 52.101

I also have the ACE2B installed in both these A2000 and they work fine. Both machines have an X-surf-100. One with a Rapidroad on it.

The only big difference between the 2 machines is one had a TF536 and the other has a Vampire V2 A500.

The working Buddha works in either machine.

The non working Buddha works in Non.

I recently purchased 2 Buddha 20th Edition

I put a Buddha Interface in an A2000 and it works fine. I have connected 2 cf cards to port 1 and a CD drive to port 2.

All devices work as they should.

I put the second one in another A2000 and nothing. Wont boot from any device. BOM not working or cf cards etc.

If i put the non working buddha into the A2000 with the working Buddha. And look in ShowConfig it sees both Buddha.

If i swap the ide cable from the working Buddha to the second Buddha. It does not work. A2000 goes to purple boot insert disk screen.

If i run BuddaInstallTool it says it has already got the updates.

But i dont know which Buddha it is seeing in BuddaInstallTool.

How can i get the second Buddha to work.

Both buddha have the jumpers removed when using cf cards etc. And jumper on when i put BOM in.

So if i order two different colour LEDs then join two legs from the same side of each to one wire and put 2 wires one, from each remaining leg. Then connect the joined together to the center pin and the two returns from the LEDs to the outer pins it should work.

i have recently purchased a X-Surf-100 for my A1500/A2000 Rev 6.2 I have taken the plastic surround off the Rapidroad and plugged it into the Xsurf. And the white light came on on booting the machine. I then installed MUI and Poseidon. And to my amazment the device works. Plugged in usb devices all show and report as working. Any thoughts on why the Rapidroad wont work on a clockport device ???????

Yes i used it. the picture does not show it as being flat. If the rapidroad has stopped working on the clockport interface. Does that also mean it will not work on an x-surf 100 card. As i have aquired an A1500 - AKA A2000. Uk market release only. But is an A2000. Will it work in there still.

This is how my A600 setup is. But the light on the Rapidroad does not light up and there is no sign of device in poseidon.

And i have bolt through right hole to steady ACA620EC.

Rapidroad died after one week of purchase when connected to ACA500plus. I sent it back you repaired it. And sent it to Amigakit. From there i got it back it worked for 3 weeks in A600 on the A604n card. Then just died again. Damn thing isnt 12 months old yet. So what can i do to get it to work again please

I had the original Rapidroad working on the ACA500plus for a week at the end of JAN 2021. It died after a week. The Amiga did a blue screen, then on reset of machine light on Rapidroad didnt come back. So i returned it to Germany. But then due to Brexit i couldnt get it shipped back. So i got it sent to Amigakit.co.uk . Then paid them to mail it back to myself. So this time i installed it in my A600 on the A604n memory card with the indivision ECS card and connecte4d the yellow/green cable to the same place as the ECS on the floppy chassis point. Connected the power to the motherboard and the power to the Gotek/floppy. Usb was then brought out to a Advent powered USB hub. Then a usb cd drive and a Microsoft wireless keyboard adapter and a 10/100 network adpater. Worked fine for best part of a month. Then upon switching the power on nothing. Dead again. I also never booted the Amiga with the hub switched on. Always started the machine. Then switched the hub on listed to Posideon start and all devices show up in Trident. And then use devices etc. So why has it suddenly just died ????:cursing:

Morning Jens

I have finally got to send the RR back for you to look at As you are now posting to the UK again. When it returns i am worried about your mentioning of power supply issues. Does the power supply in your shop supply the right clean power to use with A500 with ACA500plus , Gotek drive , Rgb2Hdmi Card and Blizzard 1230IV. Or can you suggest one that would be good please.

Good Evening Jens. i spoke today with Amigakit where i bought the rapidroad from. they advise me that you cant send products to customers in the UK. But you can send to business`s . So if i send item back for repair etc. Can you then forward this to Amigakit. Then i can pay for them to forward it to me. And if i wished to buy an ACE2 could this be forwarded to them also. I am just trying to find a way around the beurocratic sytstems that are in place. Thanks in advance

I was using the original A500 brick power supply. And the earth was connected to the same point as the Individual Computers ECSv1. At the side of the side slot. I have removed the Rapid Road at the moment. As it doesnt seem to be working ie Dead. I have tried it in my A600. I can try it in my A1200 if you wish. I may not reply for a day or two as work stands in the way.. Sorry