Posts by madk71

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Hi, thank for the tips.

Only the part about the 512mb of flash is not very clear to me. The kickstart for the a500 is 256mb (as the one that comes with the 3.1.4) how can I make it 512?

Thank you.

Hi, Mr Jens. We can use the unused small trap door to put an rj45 connector that come from the ACA12xx card( I have seen some projects on yeggi about 3d printing ideas), but this is a fantasy of mine. I know that engineer something is not easy. I found really useful the PCMCIA as external cf reader. Unfortunately the current Ethernet solutions are not that easy and performing like the x-surf, so transfer files with samba is a little bit painful. And the PCMCIA can't take advantage from the power of an ACA Cards( in my best knowledge). I got an ACA1221ec and I am planning for a 1233n but I don't know if this can improve the actual performance of the PCMCIA eth card (currently is 10 Mbit card but I can do 2 Mbit when I am lucky).

Kind regards

Hi Mr Jens. Thanks. I really hope to see a powerful accelerator, may be more powerful of the ACA1233n. I really care about the Amiga 2000.

In the while I am waiting for new Indivision ecs to make one order with the new Xsurf 500.

Kind regards