Posts by alienpriv

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Hi,

I'm also trying to use the HD720 screen mode - I have it available in "Test Mode" but not in "VGA mode". I guess I don't understand how it should be set up.

In "VGA Mode" the available EDID modes are: 1440x900 and 1280x1024 - but if I choose 1440x900 the image is squized to 4:3 aspect ratio

Lukas

Well the A604n was working OK for couple of months, so if it's a problem with the PSU then it should happend right from the begining, right?

I've already tried cleaning it, but that didn't change anything. I've been removing all other expansions when trying to find out what's causing the problem. In the end I have installed a different chip ram expansion, and then Amiga is working fine.

My other expansions are: a608mini fast ram, RBG2HDMI, IDEtoSD; I'm using a new Keelog power adapter

Hi,

I bought an A604n in march. Last month I started getting some black screens and occasionally my Amiga was not starting at all. After some testing it turns out, that removing the A604n solves the problem.

What can we do about this ?

Cheers,

Lukas

Hello,

I've got my Indivision ECS V2 working in Amiga 600. But I've noticed some artifacts, especially visibile on the mouse cursor. You can see it in this video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/UqbV2c9bScQ4R9ni9

Looks like tearing, interlacing lines. Happening in different resolutions. Is that normal?

Also in games with fast scrolling screen, like Pinaball for example, you can feel a lag. The image scroll is not smooth. Should that be happening?

Thank you,

Lukas

Hi,

I have received my Indivision ECS today, along with A604n for my Amiga 600. Unfortunately I'm not getting any signal when connected to a LCD screen.

Everything works fine when connected through the video/scart port.

Lukas