Posts by Vendest

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Thanks for the detailed explanation and it makes perfect sense now.

I use a new PSU from Keelog 5V/4A, 12V/2A, -12V/0.5A. However your CA-PSU delivers higher current which would probably solve this issue.

Now I need to consider getting the CA-PSU and/or the Micromsys V5

Hi,

I have just installed the ACA500Plus card on a A500+ and confirmed that both slots seems to work fine.

Flashed latest firmware, installed workbench 3.1 on the boot CF card (16gb sandisk 50MB/s), got the aux card recognized (16gb sandisk 30MB/s).

However I could not get the mouse (Logitech M331) to work through Lotharek's wireless usb mouse adapter. The mouse/adapter works fine when the ACA500Plus is removed and the Amiga boots from the stock kickstart 2.04 and OS.

I tried resetting the USB adapter, tried different clock speed from the card, tried 1.3 and 3.1 workbench.

Is there a known compatibility issue between the ACA500Plus and Lotharek's adapter?

Thanks