Posts by DrAlexander

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

You only complete the second address if you want the shipping address different from the billing address. If it's the same, just leave the second one empty.

both billing and shipping is the same - and it won't let me go past as Number as a star one it I was hoping to make paypal do this so that way it verifies my card and doesn't do anything stupid.

Are you really paying that? I thought all mail-ordered goods from a different state are exempt from local sales tax? Granted, Germany is not a US state, so rules may be different.

Our shop system (and to my knowledge, no shop system on the planet) does not show your local import fees. It can't possibly know all the worldwide regulations and exempts.

Well the shop doesn't even show US dollars so I don't know what will be the exact total when I do a good shipping service if it had currency conversion it would help me a lot to know what will be the price for one in US Dollars.

We have sent a first parcel with UPS to an address in Phoenix, Arizona last thursday. UPS is still struggling to get it off the ground: It's been stuck at Cologne airport with a note "rescheduled delivery, unable to load on plane". No idea what the cause is.

it could be the Virus or the why UK does Shipping now.

I can sent it to you if you want. Let me know if you need any help with this. (Netherlands).

I could use one sadly I don't have money to get one, I'm gonna transfer this over to the case so I can in the future Build the shortie board of Rob's Sixtyclone

I do wish to have a cool C64C Case for my built sixtyclone 250407 and replace it from the LEGO Case I have of it, but I'm in the US, I would love to test out any shipping you can do for the US something this cool to use. just let me know when USA is open for shipping these cases.

when the C64C Case will be shipped if I ordered one (replacing my Lego based one with one of these) - I have a 250407 inside a Lego case which will soon be for another revision board.

so I'm not sure how I can get a Clear C64C case I been waiting for so long to order and wanna know when the stock will be made so I can order one later on.