Posts by tsunderlin

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

I've tried a stock light 500 psu, and my Ray Carlsen PSU for the 500 and 600.

On the 2000, two stock PSUs, and also an atx psu with necessary adapter.

I also found others having the same issues once I learned about the issue and what to search for, so I'm reading through those results when I find a spare few minutes.

I've had this for quite a while now, but put it on the back burner with lots of things going on.

http://theswitchroom.net/~todd/indivision.jpg

I couldn't really find anything when searching around, and updated the firmware with no change. Tried it on my 500, 600, and 2000, and multiple monitors with no change. Sometimes the wavy part near the top goes away, but everything in the right and bottom right stay the same. Any ideas on what can cause this, or a simple fix I'm overlooking?

Thanks!