Posts by PaXLiCh

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

I finally find the conflicting lines in sequence.

Code
    1. C:LoadModule LIBS:icon.librabry
    2. C:SetPatch QUIET

This line just for new icons.

How it can conflict with aca1221lc?

What is going on when I hold left mouse button when I turning on amiga and see the red screen flash?

While using fastmem 8mb I haven't seen such behavior.

Successfully booted from another HDD drive.

So I looking what is wrong with my CF installation.

In startup-sequence tool already disabled. (also lines of unsuccessful attempt to install the controller FastATA, currently this controller removed from board).

But I noticed that the whole initialization in other script

This sounds like you haven't found the ACAtool documentation.

I've seen this, but unfortunately it absolutely doesn't explain how to get started using and configuring the accelerator.

..so some setting is keeping the computer from starting. Just list what you've switched on, and we'll see what might cause this.

I have no other add-ons for Amiga. Only bootable CF with WB.

This is what I see when starting ACATool.

Just bought aca1221lc for my amiga1200. Installed it on amiga, added RTC on accelerator. Jumper on parking.
    But Amiga shows only black screen after turning on.

If hold left mouse button and turn on amiga, red screen appears for a second and then amiga boots to workbench as usual.

ACAtool shows that the accelerator works normally.
    I'm new with accalerators and wiki not explains me how to use this accelerator and configure it.

How I can boot amiga without holding LB?