Posts by lezred

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Thank you Tobias, I'll wait for the new PSU to arrive and then go from there

I'm now running an ACA 500 with a 1221EC accelerator. I recently replaced my original PSU with the icomp CA-PSU and it solved all my stability problems. I also recommend the acrylic case from plexilaser.de to keep everything safe (and neatly route an ECSv2 VGA cable if you have one of those).

If you do get a case it's best not to place the CA-PSU on top of it. I absent mindlessly did that blocking the air holes and radiatated heat into the plexi case - it didn't crash but it did feel warmer than usual so I won't do it again :S