Posts by Barnabas

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Hi Jens,

Just to let you know that disabling the graffiti emulation had the desired effect and the software is now running fine for me.

Today I heard from D0pefish, one of the PT1210 developers, who said:

I ran into your Indivision bug today and remembered it. It's been fixed If you're still in contact with Jens, pass on my thanks for the precise diagnosis - we were accidentally setting the Genlock audio bit when we probably meant COLOR_ON (which just enables color composite on Amiga 1000)

I guess this also means someone out there trying to DJ with an A1000 using composite video will suddenly gain color. Yay.

No registration required. Just put the executable file in the same folder as the mods and run it. The first screen that appears should be a file browser showing the mod files for selection - that is what is absent when I run on the machine with the Indivision.

Yes, lots on aminet but of varying quality :)

Hi Jens,

I am running firmware dated 27 March 2020. I purchased the card in July and updated the firmware myself.

If it is also useful, I am using the card on an A600 with board revision 1.5. I also have a Furia accelerator installed, but have tried removing the Furia and the problem persists. I have also tried swapping the Indivision into another A600 (also rev 1.5, and with no accelerator or other expansions) and the problem still persists.

Hi,

I have been using my Indivision ECS v2 for a few months now and I'm really happy with it, by far the best picture quality I've had from my Amiga.

This week I have come across a problem with the PT1210 DJ software:

https://pt1210.abime.net/

When running the software on my A600 with the Indivision installed, I cannot see the file browser in the PT1210 software (toggled on and off by pressing HELP) - the bottom half of the screen is just black. If I connect the same A600 using RGB to SCART, the file browser displays fine... I have even connected both screens at the same time and the file browser is absent on the screen using the Indivision.

I haven't had any other compatibility problems so far. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.