Posts by wolfa

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Sounds like a PSU-heat related voltage drift. The 4.5A PSU is a good one in terms of regulation, but will require a re-cap after all these years. Please have that checked.

I tried with another PSU and same problem. Anyway, I'll recap both because they are old A500 PSUs.

I tested putting my A1200 with the new SuperPlus resolution and for now, I have zero problems. The issue appears only using HighGFX.

What's the power supply you are using with this setup?

I use an original A500 PSU (5V-4.5A, 12V-1.0A, -12V0.1A).

If I activate the CCKLine pull-up they disappear completely but once the Amiga has been running for an hour or so the glitching starts again, and then I have to deactivate the CCKLine pull-up to stop them

I have the same problem as you.

Hello,

I have a problem when I power up my A1200 with the Indivision AGA Mk3. For some seconds (In some cases 2-5 minutes) the screen presents some horizontal glitches like you can see in the photo. This happens to me with different televisions and different HDMI cables. I tried some options like CCKLine Pull-Up or CCKLine Capacitance but the problem appears again when I power off the Amiga for some hours and power up again. The problem is strange because after the first few minutes, the Mk3 works like a charm without any problem.

I don't know, but I think this problem appeared when I updated to 1.5 or 1.4 because when I received the product, I don't remember having this problem. Yesterday I installed the latest firmware 1.6 and the issue continue though it seems to disappear faster.

Another question. Is there somehow to know the firmware version installed in my Mk3?

Regards.