Posts by DyloticXenon

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Hi,

I installed my RR-NET MK3 in my TC64 V1. On the system info page in the TC64 it's recognized and has a MAC adress.

I have put a rom image of The Final Replay and mounted it as cart 2. Mounted a d64 with the Warpcopy06.prg.

I start the cart 2 and tested it with INFO and recognizes the RR-Net for codenet. I start the Warpcopy06.prg and it recognizes the RR-Net.

I set the right IP. But when I want to do anything from my PC/Mac with Warpcopy or DiskImagery64 the prg file on the 64 crashes always.

I have been trying for some time now but I gave up :)

What is the best practice for using the RR-Net with the TC64 and Warpcopy?

Chameleon v1 9m, 1581 (standard rom) connected with the breakout of the TC64. Emulated 1541 drive at 8.

When I copy a prg file from the emulated 1541 to the real 1581 using the menu of the TC64

The transfer starts en you see the blocks count go up but then stops before it copied all blocks and returns to browser and end up with a seq file.

File copying with the retro replay doesn't work for me since it says "currently out of order..."

connected to the real IEC of the c64 the file copy from sd cart to 1581 resulted in a prg but is not loadable.

Tobias,

It's a Chameleon v1 with the latest 9m core and Feb 24 2021 menu.

I use a jiffydos v6.01 rom for the chameleon. The 1541 drive is using a jiffydos rom. (Actually selectable rom normal, jiffy,s-jiffy)

When I connect the drive in jiffydos to the breakout cable of the chameleon it is not working. When I do a dir charters are different every time I request the dir. Also loading files result in broken loads. with the drive in normal mode it works correct on the breakout iec.

When I connect the drive directly to the real c64 iec everything (jiffydos, normal) is working correctly with same setup as above.

Using the new menu..

Strange thing is when I save game 1 it's saved on game 2. Also when saving game 2 it's saved on game 3.

Saving on game 1 seems impossible.

Also in game copying from game 3 to game 2 is possible but to game 1 seems not to be working.

Oh well at least I can save.. but it's buggy. not sure its because I'm using the original version. Don't where to find this version 2 you are talking about.