Posts by ancalimon

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Is it possible for you to provide regular credit card payment option (or even crypto payment option) for customers in Turkey?

Unfortunately Paypal stopped working in Turkey since 2016 and payment via wired bank transfers is very expensive. We are left with paying much more to the bank.

Sorry for being poorer than standards. I couldn't spare any more because of my current financial status and wire transfer from Turkey to Germany added much more on to it. (Paypal stopped working in Turkey years ago). I will try harder to fix my finances so that I can support development. It's not that I use my Amiga that much since I don't have much free time. I'm helping in any way I can out of passion for Amiga.

Using a CVisionPPC here.

I need to have precise control over frequencies in order have a resolution without screen tearing. Can this be done?

59.94005233 for NTSC and 50.00028194 for PAL

In order to have a stable resolution without screen tearing and jumpy mouse & solid window movement on an Amiga with Pal timings, the rtg resolution needs to be multiples of 50.00028194 Hz. But the only way to change vertical freq is to use the clock slider and that is not very precise. It increases the number in huge chunks and even then, we can not see the precise frequencies.

Also it would be very helpful if there was a way to input the specs of our monitors. For example my Philips 201B4 has the following:

• Horizontal Scanning 30 - 115 kHz
    • Vertical Scanning 50 - 160 Hz

• Video Dot Rate 261 MHz

• Input Impedance
    -Video 75Ω
    -Sync 2.2kΩ
    • Input Signal Levels 0.7 Vp-p

So in order have the perfect resolution with smooth moving objects and without screen tearing, I need to have a rtg resolution with one of the following horizontal frequencies:

50,00028194 Hz

100,00056388 Hz

150,00084582 Hz

The 50,00028194hz flickers too much on VGA monitors. So this leaves me with 100,xxx for high resolutions and 150,xxx for low ones.

I have just installed P96 over OS 3.2 to test it with CVisionPPC but CVisionPPC is not detected at the moment. Can I get some help?
    EDIT: Manually copied the Permedia2.chip file and now it is detected.

After installing MUI5 there has been a problem with the module version of psdstackloader. I use blizkick to kick rommodules (including some from poseidon to have working usb mouse on early boot menu and hopefully be able to boot from usb though I have not tried yet) on my CyberStormPPC. Every time OS3.9 boots, I get an error about stack of popo not being enough.