Posts by emwee

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Sure - just not today, as I got up at 4:20am today to get most of the pre-orders out. I'll do more support tomorrow, probably similarly-early as today :-)

No problem, I found just right now some time to record what I get... Just typing my reply at that thread.

Sorry for reacting pretty late to this; I was thinking that you have recorded this picture through the FBAS output of the computer, hence the wrong colours. However, if this is recorded from the MK3 output, this is a clear sign to try the chip set patch functions in the config tool: Go to "advanced" on the current config and try the "pull up" setting for PCLK to see if that corrects the colours.

I got that problem sorted out, however I dont know what exactly did the trick... I pulled up the Indivision, cleaned the contacts... and so on and so on... so far THAT problem is gone...

I'd like to continue with you at the german thread, makes it easier for me to explain what I see/get/do....

I used the created rescue-disc to reset all back to default and hopefully get a working config...

But once the firmware was flashed I got this:

And this is the "style" how everything is now shown...

Looks like I got this sorted out this morning, will see if it really is gone when I am back from work later this day!

It stays at this weird picture...

There is no default.conf at the rescue disk.

And if I want to load the Config Tool from the provided ADF-Diskfile it shows first "couldn't open asl.library" and second the "know" requester: "IndivisionAGAmk3 Hardware not found", starting the tool takes... well about 2-3 minutes then.

I used the created rescue-disc to reset all back to default and hopefully get a working config...

But once the firmware was flashed I got this:

And this is the "style" how everything is now shown...

I have the same problems as Cego... It was fine at first starting (cold start) today and a couple of minutes later these symptoms appeared.

Could it be the hot weather at the moment ? Or power problem (original small heavy brick psu)

Aca1233n-40 installed.

Same problem here... To be more in detail: works perfect in HighGFX-Mode, but I get a blanking screen when using - for example - PAL:HighRes Interlace.

If needed I can upload a video showing the behavior.

Please mind that audio over HDMI is not an advertised feature and it's therefore not covered by official product support. We still have it on the "experimental" features list, as filtering the audio is something that we didn't get right yet. Digital audio is generated with a frequency of 3.58MHz (CCK of the chipset), and re-sampling to 48kHz is something we haven't done before, and you can hear it in the current state of the filters. You do hear a difference of "low pass filter on or off", but there's still a metallic kind-of-noise especially with low-quality samples that is not there on the analogue audio of the computer. We may or may not improve this in the future with a core update.

Is this option by default enabled? Or do we have to enable it with the config tool? Really looking forward to try this out.

My Indivision arrived today and I've - of course - already tested it: great product, works like a charm, wonderful picture by using the H*MI port - love it!