Posts by Dege

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

No worries. I won't worry about the number count then. I'm good until December I believe so I'll hang tight and wait for the update. There was one other issue and I'm not sure if this is intentional or not. I couldn't click on the link to get the download. I had to save the link to get the download. This after I did the normal click on the link routine on a couple of different browsers and saw the countdown. I was thinking the problem was on my end. Anyway, looking forward to the update.

I have 19, well now 15 remaining downloads for Picasso96. I have wasted 3 of those on trying to get 3.3.4 downloaded. 3.3.4 is listed on the wiki page. I click on the download spot on my orders page and the counter goes down but no download. Switched browsers and another try wasted. What is going on?

Thanks for that. I actually went back and uninstalled my 2.0/3.3.3 combination and started from scratch with 3.3.3 only. I took 4 photos along the way. This is the early board diagnostic and it does see the PIV board.

I then installed 3.3.3. and this is showconfig

The prefs program shows this

Finally I copied the Cirrus file over to libs:picasso96, did a reboot and

It's definitive enough for me :) Thanks for the quick feedback!

I have a 3000D with 3.2.2.1 OS installed and a PIV. Brand new install. I have run into the same issue of version 3.3.3 not finding my board. I dropped back to version 2.0 and Picasso96mode found my board. I then took the files in the Picasso directory in LIBS: and replaced them with the same files from 3.3.3. (I checked and they all were higher versions than 2.0) I also replaced the picasso96API.library in LIBS: with the 3.3.3 version. Lastly I replaced the 2.0 version Picasso96mode in PREFS: with the 3.3.3 version. It's running fine now but it's not ideal to get it going in this way. It seems like the 3.3.3 installer maybe has a bug? Or Something in 3.2 is causing issues? In any case, is there anything else I would need to do to have a complete 3.3.3 install?

It was the monitor file from an earlier version of P96, the one from Aminet. Don't know why the install didn't overwrite it but it didn't. Working fine now.

I finally figured out it was the icon for the monitor of all things. Wrong type or something. I deleted the monitor icon and reinstalled. It worked.

I just reread the error message I get when I click on the CVison3D monitor file in devs:monitors

It says: Picasso96: Could not create graphics board context for 'CVision3D', please check your Picasso96 installation!

Hi,

I'm installing P96 on a A4000 with a fresh install of 3.1.4.1. I have a CVision643D graphics card which worked well in OS3.9 and Picasso96 old version from Aminet.

When I install P96 (v2.4) all seems to go well but I don't get any additional resolutions in prefs/screenmode. If I go to DEVS:montiors and click on the monitor file it says unable to attach board check P96 installation. But when I go into Picasso96mode and manually attach the board I can get the test pattern out of it. But when I save the settings and reboot the board is no longer attached and still nothing in Screenmode.

I did install the intuition.library as per OS3.1.4.1 instructions and it is working. Also OS3.1.4 says it supports P96.

I've tried uninstalling and installing again with no luck. Any idea where to go from here?

Thanks for any help =O

Randy=O