Posts by ubermick

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

I'm still working with the first prototype, and it's already clear that I need to make a second one before we can go into mass-production. With a lot of luck, it'll be Q2/2021.

Great news! I'm in need of a card for my A1200, and the 060 Warps and Vampires are way too much for what I need.

And my ACA500plus is FINALLY in America, and will be delivered Monday. Hooray!

Is the AGA being updated also, or is Mk2 still the best? (Also, want to make sure it's in stock - none of the usual retailers like Amigakit have it, and don't know when it will be available again?)