Posts by Ben64

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Sure , here you are ::)

Chameleon in docking station Joystick port 1.
    Start the game.

At the game title press fire to start the tutorial .

Room 1 Works normally , just push the doorbell.
    Room 2 Ladders. Works normally.
    Room 3 Sliding Poles. Works normally.
    Room 4 Lightning machine . You can turn off the lightning machine but you cannot turn it on again .
    Room 5 Force field. Works normally.

Room 6 Mummy . A mummy should appear on the platform when you run in front of the cross but nothing happen.
    Room 7 Locks. Works normally.
    Room 8 Ray gun. Unable to manipulate the ray gun.
    Room 9 Matter transmitter. Works normally.
    Room 10 trapdoor Unable to close the trapdoor . So you can't go farther in the tutorial ;)

Additionally moving sidewalk cannot be manipulated (experienced in another level :))

Just tell me if you need more details

Thanks

Hi,

I have an issue with the game « The castles of doctor creep » with the Chameleon V2 Beta-9i in stand alone mode.

The game can be launched normally, but during the game play , the switches are not working.

I'm unable to open or close trapdoors, manipulate the ray gun , etc ( even the tutorial cannot be completed ;) )

I tested several roms versions ( remember , cyperpunk , blade runner ) but they have all the same behavior.

If I plug the Chameleon in my C64 it works like a charm. :)

Do I need to configure something on chameleon to make it works in stand alone mode ? :/

Thanks !

Benoit