Indivision ECS V2 overscan problems in the games Disposable Hero and Arkanoid

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • So will this fix that were implemented in these unofficial updates be implemented in the new firmware you are working on? And maybe even more overscan area on the right side? It's still missing a few pixels. So I get a coloured stripe there if I use full overscan and center the picture. Even when connected to RGB. I have to adjust the picture a little bit to the right (not centered anymore) to get rid of the stripe. This will not happen on a real Denise

• The vertical yellow stripe on the far right is actually outside the overscan area - it's part of a memory controller bug, and the fix for that is scheduled to be back-ported from Indivision AGA MK3 to Indivision ECS V2.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.