P96 and dragging down screens!

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Back in the days dragging one screen down to see another applications used to be a common thing. Now, this feature is no longer available. I am using P96 on both my Vampire V4 and my A3000 with ZZ9000 and i really miss this feature. So my question is obvious. Could this feature be implemented ?

Roger Andre Lassen

• We've discussed this internally more than a year ago, as I personally also like screen dragging a lot. However, it's not that simple and would require re-writing major parts of P96. I have therefore dropped the idea.

• Thanks for the answer. Thats sad to hear. Its sort of "The AMIGA way", but if it is that much work, i can understand.

Maybe P96 V2.5 with a higher price might make you to reconsider ?

Fingers crossed.

- RAL

Norway

• Maybe P96 V2.5 with a higher price might make you to reconsider ?

Like I wrote "major parts need to be re-written". Knowing that P96 is a multiple-man-year project, we'd need a six-digit amount of money to pull this off. It's too likely to not pay off.

• I see your problem, and i do understand. If its a huge task and little payback, it might not be worth it for you. Too bad for us Vampire users and P96 users in general, coz its a feature i really miss.

:-(

- Roger

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.