Product updates? [Indivision, A1200 Reloaded, Catweasel]

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.
Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi everyone.

Being a huge Icomp fan, there are a few different products that have been either announced or hinted at that I'm looking forward to. If it's not out of the question to say a few words about them, may I please ask for a short status update about these projects?

1. The A1200 Reloaded - I've backed the new A1200.net Kickstarter, hoping to house a brand new A1200 Reloaded in it.
    2. The CD32 Indivision - it has been mentioned here that a new production run is planned for.
    3. The new (and Ethernet-connected?) Catweasel - the upcoming Amiga A1222 Tabor lacks PCI ports, so a new implementation for floppy, keyboard and joystick/mouse connectivity would be most welcome.

Please keep up the great, great work that you do! :thumbup:

• None of these projects have been stopped - they might change specs when I get back to them, though. No further details until I really start working on them again.