Vertical White Line on Screen

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello everyone I am looking for some advice. On my MK reloaded II I have a vertical white line on the left side of the screen that never goes away. I am in the US and using NTSC chips. Can anyone give me any advice on what to try to do to fix the problem?

Thanks!

Joel Logan

• what kind of display device are you using? sounds like it shows (much) more of the borders than a normal CRT would do - that white line is always there, just normally not visible (you can see it eg when using a frame grabber card which grabs the entire picture including normally invisible borders)

• Just to jump in here, I used a middle of the range composite/S-Video to HDMI a while ago, and I remember being irritated about a white line to the extreme left side of the monitor. I thought it was my adapter ! But this was on a regular C64 ! Not Reloaded.
    Very thin line.

• I am getting the same results on C64 Reloaded MK2. There are also artifacts on the right hand side

of the screen. I don't think I had this before I did a Load Default and Write Configuration with

the MK2's terminal interface.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.