Any chances of a newer chameleon core?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I know the list of C-ones in use is very little, but would it be possible to set up a newer chameleon core?

If it's completely out of sight just say 'no' - I know the economical aspect is undiscussable.

masterhit

• Computer says no.

Code
    1. Error (170040): Can't place all RAM cells in design
    2. Info (170034): Selected device has 66 memory locations of type M9K. The current design requires 80 memory locations of type M9K to successfully fit.
    3. Info (170033): Memory usage required for the design in the current device: 121% M9K memory block locations required

With the recent SID improvements it no longer fits on the C-One without some big changes to the way it boots or disabling these new features (which defeats the purpose of releasing such an update). So I tried, but really can't spend more time on it. Other projects have priority as you hopefully can understand.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.