ACA500Plus Dismo mount corectly ?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello

ACA500 plus has arrived today. When connected to the Amiga 500, the computer does not start (black screen). There is no LED on the ACA500 plus board. The seven-segment letter is also off. I turned off the computer, changed the power supply - no changes. The voltages measured on the board are 5.05V, 12.04, -12.01. Connector next to MC68000 cleaned twice with Isopropanol. I disconnected the ACA500plus and began to look closely, then dismo (two seven-segment display) I noticed that the connector is shifted by one row (two pins free - not connected) See photo. Is this the correct dismo connection? The PCB display is heavily glued. Could the ACA500plus be damaged if the display is mounted incorrectly?

• Thank you for the information. After verifying the ACA500plus photos on the internet, I decided not to send you back, only very carefully installed the pcb from DisMo correctly. It works correctly when connected. I am happy and I hope I have not lost my warranty. Ps. Purchased with the ACA budgie for the A1200 also works correctly

Mirek

• Please let me know the warranty ID, so I can make a note in the database about this one, and your warranty is not void. We've already updated the QC procedure, so this can't happen again.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.