ACA500PLus E0 error WB3.1.4

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I just installed wb3.1 using the autoinstaller and then upgraded to 3.1.4.

Using 3.1.4 rom with maprom. (Also tried a clean install directly from 3.1.4 install disks)

This all works, but when i try to load the new intuition.library thru loadmodule or use loadmodule ROMUPDATE, the amiga reboots to an E0 aca500plus error (exc4).

If I disable all 7M fastram,it all works (but am quick out of ram).

What am I doing wrong?

• What am I doing wrong?

it seems to me that you're in the wrong forum - that's more like a software question, and the supplier of the software you're using is still around. Please consult with Hyperion about how to install/debug OS3.1.4.

• This all works, but when i try to load the new intuition.library thru loadmodule or use loadmodule ROMUPDATE, the amiga reboots to an E0 aca500plus error (exc4).

For LoadModule to work, you need to add REVERSE at the end:

Code
    1. C:LoadModule LIBS:intuition.library REVERSE
  • The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.