amiga 1200 cold start video problem with aca1233n

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello.

My English is not very good. So I used GoogleTranslate. I apologize in advance for the mistakes.

I have a strange video problem on my amiga 1200 computer. Motherboard model 2b

When the workbench screen arrives during a cold start, the image disappears.

I tried it by starting the amigatestkit with gotek driver. The same thing happened in the video test section.

The computer can be restarted with a reset when the video signal is absent. After a few reset attempts, everything returns to normal.

Hardware connected to the computer, aca1233n + (RTC), compact flash hard drive and gotek drive.

I took the Aca1233n card and tried it. There was no problem.

I re-inserted the card and the amigatestkit video test again resulted in a black screen.

The Amiga 1200 has recently been refurbished. New capacitors installed. Timefix also made. (E123C and E125C)

I also cleaned the amiga1200 card slot contacts.

I am using amiga with os3.9 bb4.

The power supply I use is meanwell RT65B.

You can also watch the youtube video below.

https://youtu.be/koLF7A7LKSA

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.