ACA1233n-40, maprom and 68030.library

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I am using the latest ACATool 1.05. When I have 68030.library in LIBS: sysinfo shows my MMU as In use, but acatool's maprom does not work. When manually running acatool maprom and hitting yes to reboot, it hangs the system with flashing power LED.

With 68030.library removed, maprom works as expected, but the MMU is disabled.

The older acatune utilities and aca1233n.library do not seem to work correctly when 68030.library is installed either.

I am running:

A1200

AmigaOS 3.1.4.1

3.1.4 Kickstart Roms

Latest MMULib 46.18 from Aminet (2019-03-04)

Please advise how I can use maprom and have the MMU enabled on my ACA1232n.

Matt

• Please advise how I can use maprom and have the MMU enabled on my ACA1232n.

You probably mean "ACA1233n"

MapROM is meant to work without the MMU. The MMU stays of course free for any other purpose (such as debugging tools like enforcer), but you cannot use the FastROM option through MMU and the ACA's Maprom option at the same time.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.