RapidRoad repair status

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I sent my RapidRoad to Individual Computers with a brief description of the fault and a repair request.

I received confirmation from the postal system that the package was delivered on September 24. Three days later I sent an e-mail to shop@icomp.de asking for information whether the parcel had arrived safely.

Has my Rapidroad arrived safely and what is the status of its repair?

Its warranty number: 4TmCj

Kind regards,

Michal

• It's here, but since it's a short work-week in Germany (tomorrow is a holiday), we're short-handed. I can't promise if it will be processed before the end of the week.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.